"When I first made the decision to get braces I was very hesitant because of obvious reasons— pain, how you look, etc. But once the friendly and knowledgeable staff at Kingston Dental [in St. Louis] explained Invisalign® I was onboard immediately. All my worries about typical braces went out the window. Thanks to Invisalign's clear braces I'll never have to worry about braces ruining a first impression. In fact, I sometimes have to convince people that I'm even wearing Invisalign. Thanks to Kingston Dental for the not so typical answer to typical braces!"
—Christy L., St. Louis, MO
Invisible braces, the clear alternative to braces.
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you'll be proud of.
- Remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
- Change aligners every two weeks
- Your teeth move little by little
- Regular progress checks with your dentist or orthodontist
- Results often in 6 months to 1 year
Why people prefer Invisalign
The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system have made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
- Most people won't notice you're in treatment
- Won't disrupt your lifestyle
- Free initial consultation with participating doctors
No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and best of all, most people won't even notice that you are wearing them! Invisalign®, the clear alternative to braces, has been chosen by over 500,000 people who want amazing smiles.